We had a great year!! Here are some of our highlights.
We started with a trip to Florida in February. We got to help with the travel of Nick and Anne to Florida (which was not as bad as we thought it would be). We went to visit Jay's parents in Sarasota for a few days. We decided to drive down to Key West for a few days. Grandma Kline and my mom met us for lunch one day back in Sarasota. So we got to see alot of family. Jay went back to Boise after a week while my mom and I traveled to Orlando. We met up with a friend of hers and we did all five Disney World parks in three days. (It wasn't very busy). We even met up with the family I work for a couple of hours to ride some rides at the magic kingdom. The weather was great the whole time.
Sometime in the spring we joined the Idaho 4x4 club. They go on several trail rides around Idaho. We spent alot of time with the club showing off jeeps at the fair and on the labor day camp out trip. (which we got the joy of waking up to snow the last morning)
I was also able to find a great group of girls for a bible study. It is nice to have some girl time every once and a while.
At the end of May and early June I went back to Indiana for two weeks. (Luckily I have a great job that allows me to travel) June 7, 2008 we had our wedding reception (because we got married in Hawaii) We had a great time with all of our family and friends. July I celebrated my 30th birthday. Man, are we getting old.
In August I traveled to Michigan to help Jasmine out with the kids and a new baby. There was no baby....so the girls and I played alot of wii and decided to paint Trinity's room. Noah was a goober and decided not to come out until the day I was leaving. At least I got to see him. Also in August we had a new niece born. Jay's sister had a baby girl, Claire.
In October we lost three of our grandparents. It was a very sad time but we were able to see alot of family we haven't seen in a long time. On October 23rd we celebrated our first anniversary. Also in October I got to go to my first colts game. I went with my cousin Loren and it was so much fun. The new stadium is great.
Jay's parents came to visit for a week over Thanksgiving. We had everyone at our house. The kids really enjoyed playing in our garage and eating all the candy. We got to use a little bit from both of our families to remember them.
As our tradition continues we had Christmas in McCall. Snowboarding on Christmas day with powder is great!!! One of these years we will make it back to Indiana.
We also watched alot of colts football, did some snowboarding, and jeeping!!!
2009 seems to be stacking up to a busy year. We have trips planned to Moab, Utah and North Carolina so far. I sure we will also have many visitors. Starting right away we have eight coming on Tuesday.
I hope everyone had as great a year as we did.


No comments:
Post a Comment