
We had a great weekend. We had a nice dinner outside down the down the road and worked on planning our first anniversary. We are going to VEGAS, BABY. Neither of us have been so it will be interesting. We are not really sure what to expect.
Last night we went to our friend Nikki's house for a BBQ. It was all the families from the bible study getting together.
Today is the last day of my vacation. I am sad but very happy to see the kids again. I really missed them.
For those of you that heard about the Boise fire... yes it was in our sub-division and our house is fine thankfully. The fire was less than a 1/2 mile away. I was in Michigan at the time. Jay said there said there was just flying debris everywhere and the wind was bringing our direction. Please keep all the families that lost their homes and loved ones during the fire in your prayers.
I have added in a subscription list so you can get email updates. Add in your email and it will send you an email everytime we update.Well now I am off to restore my computer. I hope I do not lose anything.


No comments:
Post a Comment