Friday, September 26, 2008

Slow, slow days

We have had a slow few weeks. Work is going great. Just learning to deal with the awful tantrums and anger bursts.

We celebrated Jay's 34th birthday at the Bonefish Grill. It is a great restaurant.

Due to Micron's lovely insurance change I had to find a new doctor. I found a great family practitioner down the road. We have found a cause of all my migraines and they have stopped!!!! Unfortunately now I have exercised induced asthma, mainly caused by my sinus issues.

While I was giving Anne a bath today my phone fell out of my pocket and into the toilet....not sure what to do now. I am using my old phone but I can't text message. We have 3 months left on our contract. We are looking to switching to AT&T or Verizon. Any suggestions?

I have slowly been learning to cooking, but I still don't like it. I have mastered honey mustard salmon, baked chicken, and asparagus on the grill. If anyone has any easy recipes please pass them along.


Thanks to northwest for lowering their fares we will be in Indiana for Christmas. We found some great tickets and hopefully will be there on Christmas eve.

No comments: