Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Vacation

Ok so I am starting to work on our blog and getting used to everything. Hopefully I will at least keep it updated at least once a month or so.


I spent last week in Michigan. My best friend Jasmine was supposed to give birth before I got there and I was going to help the first week. He was stubborn and came about five hours before my plane left. It was a very emotional week for all of us. We did have alot of fun with the wii fit. Noah Maxwell Knight was born at 11:27 am on August 29th. It was the first time I got to be in the room for a birth and it was very exciting.

We also celebrated a new birth of our niece Claire (Jay's sister). She was born in the late evening on August 28th.

I also got to spend a day with my family down in Indiana and visiting my grandparents in their new home.

I flew back home last Friday had two hours of sleep then left to go camping. My lovely husband was awesome and had everything packed so I did not have to do a thing. He let me sleep all the way up there too. We went camping (the first time camping with each other and in the Idaho mountains) with the Idaho 4x4 club. It was a great time and the weather was perfect. Well all but the inch of snow we woke up to on Monday morning. We had a small little pop up tent with no heater and very little blankets. But it was a great experience for our first time camping together.

I have the rest of the week of just relaxing at home. Jay is liking the stay at home wife because dinner is ready when he gets home and everything is clean.

Hope everyone is doing well and you have a great week.

2 comments:

The Barkdull Family.... said...

Sounds like a good vacation~we'll see you Saturday at the BBQ :)

Nikki Hoover said...

That snow and tent look MISERABLE!!! I hope you weren't too cold...there isn't much worse than freezing while you are camping.
Pretty picture of you and Jay by the water!