On October 25th we celebrated our first anniversary. We were supposed to be in Vegas but didn't go because to the stressful two weeks before. We went to Cottonwood for dinner. In all the mess neither one of us got each other presents. Jay however was great and got me a card. It was a "Paper" anniversary, right?
Jay's grandmother passed away on October 26th. She was 97. We lost three grandparents and celebrated our first anniversary in 22 days. Needless to say we don't really like the month of October anymore.
For Halloween we were at the Ekedahl's for the 3rd annual party. They live on Harrison Blvd which I am told is one of the best streets to trick or treat on. The kids and I decorated in the
Nick was so excited to go Trick or Treating. He loved passing out candy but every once and a while I would look at him with his head down and say what are you do
"I am picking out my favorites" And his pockets in is fireman coat were stuffed full of candy. Nick talked for weeks about having a party and getting lots of candy that night. We finally got him out of that by talking about Christmas coming.
Anne had a blast for her first really Halloween. She kept running off wanting to look at all the people and decorations. She jumped in leaves and really did not want to go to bed.
For more pictures of Halloween feel free to check out our website.


No comments:
Post a Comment