Sunday, May 24, 2009

Just about 4 months

I gained two pounds so no feeding tube.  The next week I lost a pound.  They have changed my weight check appointments to every two weeks now.  These last few weeks have been good.  I have had more energy and been able to keep more food down.  I still have to eat pretty bland foods.  I have been able to go out to eat a few times with Jay.  Hopefully according to their scales I have gained some weight.  My home scale says I haven't.  

Last weekend I was able to sit in the garage and watch Jay work on the Jeep for a few hours.  I also had some friends visit for a couple of hours.  The 4x4 club had their spring picnic which I was able to go to the whole time and actually eat.  I was laying in a chair most of the time and only ate fruit but it was progress.  Monday I decided that I would go to swimming.  Anne is pretty shy around me now.  She has turned into a real mama's girl.  I helped with Anne's swimming lesson because she is a little scared of her teacher.   I definitely got a work out cause my arms and legs were sore for the next couple of days and all I wanted to do was sleep.  

I have been trying to take it easy this weekend.  Watching Jay in the garage and going out for ice cream.  I am going to try and do a little shopping because my shirts are getting a little small.   I am still wearing my same clothes. 

We leave in two weeks for North Carolina.  I am still nervous about the long plane ride and having to sit for so long.  We have the medicines all planned out on what I can take for the motion sickness and anxiety and when to take them.  I hope I am sitting next to someone who understands if I get sick.  I am looking forward to laying on the beach or next to the pool instead of on the couch or sitting in the garage.  

We find out June 17th what we are having and I can't hardly wait.  I will leave you with my first belly picture.  I was about 14 weeks in this picture.  I don't think I look this big all the time.  I think I was just having a big day. 

I hope everyone had a great Memorial day weekend.  

No comments: